We seek to awaken unexplored senses!
Prepare your origin coffee and enjoy its flavor to the fullest in the best special method for preparing coffee.
Material: Borosilicate glass resistant to high temperatures.
How to enjoy your cup!
- Grind 30 grams of coffee with a medium coarse grind (coarse salt texture).
- Put water to boil.
- Place the filter paper over the coffee maker and pour hot water so that the paper becomes moist, adheres to the glass of the chemex, removes the taste of the paper and pre-heats the method.
- Remove the hot water and put the ground coffee in the filter.
- First pour (Preinfusion): start the timer and start pouring 150 grams of water. Pause and stir the mixture.
- Second pour: after the 45th second, pour water again until you reach 450 grams. Draw circles from the center to the edge during this pouring so that not a particle of unsoaked coffee grounds is left behind. Take another short pause.
- Third pour: after 1:45 minutes of infusion, make the last pour until you reach 700 grams of water. Continue drawing circular movements.
- After 4 minutes of infusion, remove the filter with the coffee debris and voila!
Delivery in 4 business days after payment.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
The coffee of this origin is a micro lot carefully selected and roasted by our quality team.
In us you will find a friend who will teach you how to get the most out of your cup and is here to listen to all your concerns.
DOES COFFEE HAVE FLAVOR?
No, all our coffees are natural and the notes they have are given thanks to the ecosystem where the plant grows and the skill of our roasting team that manages to highlight key flavors in each cup.
WHY DOES COFFEE NOT ALWAYS TASTE THE SAME?
Our coffee does not always taste the same because we always roast at a medium level, and no matter how much we get the same origin, from the same farm, in the same month of the year, its characteristics will change.
This is why our value promise is to always give you excellent coffee, but not the same cup every time.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY COFFEE IS PROPERLY PREPARED?
At 9.30 we believe that the best coffee is the one you like the most, key tips are:
1. Try to buy your coffee beans and grind it for each preparation.
2. Make sure your coffee packaging always has a degassing valve.
3. If the coffee leaves a pleasant taste in your mouth at the end, you had a great cup.
Get the most out of your cup