BRONZE FRENCH PRESS 600 ML
We seek to awaken unexplored senses!
It is a very practical and easy-to-use preparation method, ideal for preparing a stronger coffee in a cup.
How do I prepare my coffee? (Very easy)
1. Place the coarsely ground coffee at the bottom of the coffee maker (approximately 10 grams of coffee per 180 ml of water) and slowly add very hot water (without letting it boil).
2. Cover the mixture and let it rest for around three minutes without lowering the plunger. The resting time can vary depending on taste, always keeping in mind that the taste will be more bitter the longer it is left to rest.
3. Once this time has passed, carefully lower the plunger so that the drink remains at the top, leaving the debris at the bottom of the filter.
After this, the coffee is ready to drink.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
The coffee of this origin is a micro lot carefully selected and roasted by our quality team.
In us you will find a friend who will teach you how to get the most out of your cup and is here to listen to all your concerns.
DOES COFFEE HAVE FLAVOR?
No, all our coffees are natural and the notes they have are given thanks to the ecosystem where the plant grows and the skill of our roasting team that manages to highlight key flavors in each cup.
WHY DOES COFFEE NOT ALWAYS TASTE THE SAME?
Our coffee does not always taste the same because we always roast at a medium level, and no matter how much we get the same origin, from the same farm, in the same month of the year, its characteristics will change.
This is why our value promise is to always give you excellent coffee, but not the same cup every time.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY COFFEE IS PROPERLY PREPARED?
At 9.30 we believe that the best coffee is the one you like the most, key tips are:
1. Try to buy your coffee beans and grind it for each preparation.
2. Make sure your coffee packaging always has a degassing valve.
3. If the coffee leaves a pleasant taste in your mouth at the end, you had a great cup.
Get the most out of your cup