V60 CONE REPLACEMENT
We seek to awaken unexplored senses!
Just add coffee and water!
Hario V60-02 Clear Coffee Dripper
Preparing it is very easy!
- Grind 30 grams of coffee with a medium coarse grind (coarse salt texture).
- Put water to boil.
- Place the filter paper over the cone and pour hot water to moisten the paper, remove the taste of the paper, and pre-heat the method.
- Remove the hot water and put the ground coffee in the filter.
- First pour (Preinfusion): Start the timer and start pouring 70 grams of water. Pause and stir the mixture.
- Second pour: From the 45th second, pour water again until you reach 450 grams. Draw circles from the center to the edge during this pouring so that not a particle of unsoaked coffee grounds is left behind. Take another short pause.
- Third pour: After 1:30 minutes of infusion, make a third pour of 600 grams of water.
- Fourth pour: after 3:00 minutes add water until you reach 750 grams. Continue drawing circular movements.
- After 3:45 minutes of infusion, remove the filter with the coffee debris and voila!
*Every time you add the 150g of water, you have to do it before the first 15 seconds of each time interval have passed.
And it should be done in gentle circular movements, without touching the edge of the method with the water, always trying to add the water over the coffee.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The coffee of this origin is a micro lot carefully selected and roasted by our quality team.
In us you will find a friend who will teach you how to get the most out of your cup and is here to listen to all your concerns.
DOES COFFEE HAVE FLAVOR?
No, all our coffees are natural and the notes they have are given thanks to the ecosystem where the plant grows and the skill of our roasting team that manages to highlight key flavors in each cup.
WHY DOES COFFEE NOT ALWAYS TASTE THE SAME?
Our coffee does not always taste the same because we always roast at a medium level, and no matter how much we get the same origin, from the same farm, in the same month of the year, its characteristics will change.
This is why our value promise is to always give you excellent coffee, but not the same cup every time.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY COFFEE IS PROPERLY PREPARED?
At 9.30 we believe that the best coffee is the one you like the most, key tips are:
1. Try to buy your coffee beans and grind it for each preparation.
2. Make sure your coffee packaging always has a degassing valve.
3. If the coffee leaves a pleasant taste in your mouth at the end, you had a great cup.
Get the most out of your cup